Tech Services Update
Does your beloved machine need to be professionally cleaned or serviced, but you can't be without it for a couple of weeks or longer????
QQ's super techs, who are normally at QQ six days a week can clean and/or fix your machine on site to tip top running shape again and have it available to you very, very quickly assuming no parts have to be ordered (you will be notified if that is the case)!!
Update from Longarm Bob!
(This also applies to those who already have their quilts turned in!!)
We are currently running at a 7 week turnaround time for quilts that need to be longarmed, plus an extra week if it needs binding. If you need your quilt sooner than that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it done for you!! :-)
Monday - Saturday 9:30 am - 4 pm
At Quilters Quest, our primary concern is to find and execute the best safe practices for our customers and for the QQ team. This includes minimizing personal interactions and maximizing email communication. This transition requires patience, flexibility, and understanding from everyone. Please check back for updates as this situation progresses.
- We are open for in-store shopping and curbside service Monday through Saturday 9:30am-4pm. We are closed on Sunday.
We are revising our guidelines to follow the CDC recommendation that fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask. This also will apply to staff members.
You, of course, may choose to continue wearing a mask even if vaccinated.
We also still have several teachers who prefer masks in the classroom, so keep this in mind when inquiring about a class.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry into the store, as well as sanitizers throughout the store.
- Curbside pickups and drop offs are available for online orders, machine repairs, and longarming.
- To minimize personal contact, quilts for longarming are accepted by drop off only.
- Complete this Longarm information sheet. Printed copies are available at the store's front door.
- Designs will be communicated through email from Robert Cornella (email@example.com) and will have a pdf attachment containing the designs. You will receive the design choices within 14 business days after drop off.
- Longarm Q24 rentals are available and must be scheduled either in person or by calling 630.969.2205.
- Machines to be cleaned and/or repaired are accepted by drop off only with a completed Machine information sheet. Printed copies are available at the store's front door.
Quilters Quest Return Policy
Quilters Quest has a no returns policy. If you are ordering fabric online, but are unsure if it is the correct fabric, make a note on the order to request that we don't cut it until you arrive for curbside pickup. We cannot take returns on any purchases.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!