Quilters Quest is Reopening May 30th!
COVID Phase 3 Hours
Mon - Sat 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
As Quilters Quest and our customers transition into Phase 3 on May 30th, our primary concern is for finding and executing the best safe practices for you, our customers, and for the QQ team. This includes minimizing personal interactions and maximizing email communication which is the reason for drop-offs only for machines and longarming. This transition requires patience, flexibility, and understanding from everyone.
The following will be our initial actions as we enter Phase 3 and slowly transition in preparation for Phase 4 whenever it occurs. Please understand that changes to this format will probably happen.
New Store Policies
- Temporary store hours will begin on May 30th. We will be open for in-store shopping and curbside service Monday through Saturday 9am-2pm. We will be closed on Sunday.
- There will be a limit of 10 customers allowed in the store at any one time.
- This represents a standard of 2 customers per 1,000 square feet.
- Masks must be worn within the store and social distancing must be maintained as best as possible.
- Tape X's will be in place at potential congestion areas such as the cash registers.
- Should there be more than 10 customers wanting to get into the store, X's will be on the sidewalk for waiting for entry.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the store, as well as sanitizers throughout the store.
- Curbside pickups and drop offs will continue to be available and encouraged for online orders, machine repairs, and longarming.
- Local deliveries will be discontinued on May 30th.
- To minimize personal contact, quilts for longarming will be accepted by drop off only.
- Complete this information sheet. Printed copies will be available at the store.
- Designs will be communicated through email.
- Longarm rentals will not be available until a later date.
- Machines to be cleaned and/or repaired will be accepted by drop off only with a completed information sheet.
Quilters Quest Return Policy
Quilters Quest has a no returns policy. If you are ordering fabric online, but are unsure if it is the correct fabric, make a note on the order to request that we don't cut it until you arrive for curbside pickup. We cannot take returns on any purchases under the current COVID-19 guidelines.
We will keep you updated as this situation progresses.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!