Monday - Saturday 9:30 am - 4 pm
Upcoming Holiday Hours
We will be closed on the following holidays:
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
At Quilters Quest, our primary concern is to find and execute the best safe practices for our customers and for the QQ team. This includes minimizing personal interactions and maximizing email communication. This transition requires patience, flexibility, and understanding from everyone. Please check back for updates as this situation progresses.
Temporary Store Policies
- We are open for in-store shopping and curbside service Monday through Saturday 9:30am-4pm. We are closed on Sunday.
- There is a limit of 25 customers allowed in the store at a time.
- Masks must be worn within the store and social distancing must be maintained as best as possible.
- Markers are in place at potential congestion areas such as the cash registers.
- If there are more than 25 customers wanting to get into the store, X's are on the sidewalk for waiting for entry.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry into the store, as well as sanitizers throughout the store.
- Curbside pickups and drop offs are available and encouraged for online orders, machine repairs, and longarming.
- To minimize personal contact, quilts for longarming are accepted by drop off only.
- Complete this Longarm information sheet. Printed copies are available at the store.
- Designs will be communicated through email from Robert Cornella (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will have a pdf attachment containing the designs. You will receive the design choices within 14 business days after drop off.
- Longarm Q24 rentals are available with a limit of one session per week per customer.
- Machines to be cleaned and/or repaired are accepted by drop off only with a completed Machine information sheet.
Quilters Quest Return Policy
Quilters Quest has a no returns policy. If you are ordering fabric online, but are unsure if it is the correct fabric, make a note on the order to request that we don't cut it until you arrive for curbside pickup. We cannot take returns on any purchases.
We will keep you updated as this situation progresses.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!