Longarm Pricing (effective Jan. 1, 2018)
E2E (edge to edge/all over same pattern) prices will be tiered/categorized
- E2E Recession Buster will be $0.020 per square inch (approximately $150.00 for a typical Queen size quilt top)
- E2E Simple will be $0.023 per square inch
- E2E Medium will be $0.026 per square inch
- E2E Complex will be $0.029 per square inch
- $50.00 minimum for E2E
- Semi-Custom (one border and E2E center) will be $0.035 per square inch
- Custom (more than one border, sashings, blocks, triangles, applique's, no sew areas with echoing, etc.) a not to exceed price will be given
- $100 minimum for Custom work
- Requests for quilting densely will result in an up charge to be discussed and agreed upon
- To increase the ease of design selection, a designated computer and printer have been put out for public use.
- We have been told we will have to charge for thread and the corresponding sales tax :( You will be charged $0.000079 per stitch. What that means is a quilt top with a "simple" pattern that has around 35,000 stitches would be an extra $2.77 plus $0.21 tax for a total of $2.98
- Longarm Bob has Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 batting on the roll available for $4.97 a square yard (approximately 3" on all sides larger than your quilt top) Other battings are available in the store and he will use your supplied batting.
- Quilters Quest will pay for half of the return shipping charges for quilts shipped to Longarm Bob for completion
- To minimize personal contact, quilts for longarming are accepted by drop off only.
- Complete this Longarm information sheet. Printed copies are available at the store's front door.
- Designs will be communicated through email from Robert Cornella (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will have a pdf attachment containing the designs. You will receive the design choices within 14 business days after drop off.
- Longarm Q24 rentals are available with a limit of one session per week per customer.