Join this one hour virtual lecture to learn about all the features of EQ8 quilt design software.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to the tools and functions
- Designing quilt layouts and borders
- Drawing and editing blocks
- Importing images
- Using the libraries to import new fabrics and blocks
- Saving and sharing projects
This is an online lecture, and you will view from your own home. You will need a computer or other device with internet capability so that you can connect to the class via a Zoom link that will be provided prior to class.
You do not need to own a copy of EQ8 for this lecture.