Join us for a virtual mystery quilt sew along! Every other week for eight sessions, you'll get a new step of the pattern which will reveal itself as you sew. The ninth class session will be a time for show and tell of your quilts. Students will have access to a private Facebook group to ask questions and share progress.
This quilt will be made using the AccuQuilt cutting system and the Qube dies. You do not need to own any AccuQuilt products to participate in this sewalong. For $20 you may register to use one of our sets at the store. Please email Susan (email@example.com) to schedule a cutting session.
There are six size choices for this quilt depending on which size Qube you will be using. Instructions and yardage for all six sizes will be included.
This is an online class, and you will view from your own home. You will need a computer or other device with internet capability so that you can connect to the class via a Zoom link that will be provided prior to class.
Fabric selection will be discussed during the first class session. Yardages and a complete supply list will be provided during class. See below for general supplies.
General Supply List
- Fabric, see following pages for selection and yardage
- Sewing machine
- Thread to match fabrics
- Straight pins
- Seam ripper
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Long ruler for cutting strips
- Iron and ironing mat/board
- 4 gallon-sized ziplock bags
- Adhesive labels or paper scraps and pins
You are not required to own these supplies. For $20, you can attend one of our cutting sessions at Quilters Quest.
- AccuQuilt cutting machine
- Qube Mix and Match Block any size
- Qube Companion Angles to coordinate with Qube size
- AccuQuilt cutting mat to match your Qube size